A trailer fire yesterday evening had the Chetwynd Fire Department springing in to action.
The fire, which sparked at 5659 Highway 97 at around 6:30, was caused by a grease fire in the kitchen area of the trailer.
The fire was isolated to the kitchen, though the rest of the trailer faced significant smoke damage.
The 25 firefighters in attendance worked for an hour before they could declare the fire fully extinguished.
No one was hurt as a result of the fire though R-C-M-P and B-C Ambulance, as well as all other utilities, were on scene to assist with the incident.